This past March 3rd-5th, 2017, Nerd For A Living ventured back to the Pacific Northwest for Emerald City Comicon. ECCC is one of our favorite shows, with an outstanding exhibition floor and artist alley, tons of great panels, fantastic guests, and lots of friends to nerd out with.
Check out this slideshow of photos from the show. More recap info is below.
At the 2017 show, we presented four N4AL panels, and moderated an additional panel:
- “Marketing (Isn’t) Magic” with Jaimie Cordero, Jordan Dene, Amanda Nuckolls, and Tara Theoharis; moderated by Adron Buske
- “The Animated Life” with Mike Collins, Steph Laberis, and Victoria Ying; moderated by Adron Buske
- “Real Life Power-Up”, an interactive seminar presented by Adron Buske
- “How to Be a Nerd For A Living” with Alverne Ball, Lauren Shippen, Sam Sykes, Jen Vaughn, and Rebecca Zanetti; moderated by Wendy Buske
- “How to be a ‘Con Artist'” with Dane Ault, Autumn Fredrickson, Christine Knopp, and Cody Vrosh; moderated by Wendy Buske
We had amazing audiences and attendance at each of our panels. Huge thanks to all of our amazing panelists, and to the attendees – especially those who contributed during our Q&A sessions. And a big shoutout to everyone who took part in the Real Life Power-Up seminar and gave us such great feedback. It’s very much appreciated!
And here is some Twitter feedback from ECCC:
— Mike WonderCon SP-38 (@TikiMachine) March 5, 2017
Many thanks to @NerdForALiving for having me on such an inspiring panel. Long live the creative nerds!!!!!
— Alverne Ball (@AlverneBall) March 6, 2017
— Alexander Pereira (@Redbreard) March 6, 2017
— Paper Emily (@empapel) March 5, 2017